Insurance claims

Both Rose and Jodi are accredited with the State Insurance Regulatory Authority (SIRA) to treat clients with insurance claims.

There are two types of insurance claims that might benefit from psychological treatment: injury at work or injury in a motor vehicle accident.

For both these you will need to notify either your employer’s workers compensation insurer or your CTP insurer and lodge a claim before making an appointment. You will need to visit your GP (whom your insurer will call your Nominated Treating Doctor) who will assess your injury and your capacity for work. Your GP will then provide you with a referral letter and may suggest a psychologist. However, as with your Nominated Treating Doctor, you have the right to choose your own psychologist, who would be your Nominated Treating Psychologist.